BEST PRICES ON GRANITE COUNTERTOPS IN HIGHLAND PARK
- Largest selection of marble, quartz and granite countertops in Schaumburg and Chicagoland. Over 14,000 slabs in stock.
- Best granite prices in Chicagoland starting at $29.99 sq.ft. installed with no hidden fees!
- Premium quality 1 1/4” (3 cm.) granite.
- Digital laser template and estimate.
- Precision digital waterjet cnc fabrication.
- Professional installation.
- 15 year sealer application.
- Awesome customer reviews on Google+ and Facebook.
Our projectssee all projects
Bathroom Remodeling in Evanston, IL
- Square foot: 8 sq. feet
- Type of Granite: Giallo Rio
- Edge: Standard Eased
- Location: Evanston, IL
Black Pearl Granite Project in Des Plaines, IL
- Square foot: 68 sq. feet
- Type of Granite: Black Pearl
- Edge: Standard eased edge
- Location: Des Plaines, IL
Brand New Kitchen in Niles, IL
- Square foot: 91 sq. feet
- Type of Granite: Alaska White Edge
- Edge: Standard Eased
- Location: Niles, IL
Granite Countertop in Northfield IL
- Square foot: 42 sq. feet
- Type of Granite: Thunder Wave
- Edge: Half Bullnose
- Location: Northfield, IL
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GRANITE STONE – HIGHLAND PARK, IL
At Granite Selection, we pride ourselves on supplying one of the largest selections of natural and fabricated stones. We believe that everyone deserves his or her dream kitchen countertop and that there is a stone for everyone and every project. All Granite Selection employees thoroughly enjoy helping people find the perfect granite to add to their home. Really. We love what we do and that love drives us to do the best work possible for our clients.
We proudly serve all areas in and around Chicagoland and have completed many bathroom and kitchen renovations throughout the years. With our Kitchen Visualizer and Edge Visualizer tools, we make it easy and convenient for you to play with our many color and edge options from home and then call us for your complementary in-home measurement service.
GRANITE SELECTION IS NOW INSTALLING GRANITE COUNTERTOPS IN HIGHLAND PARK
Granite and music are not very different when you think about it. The variations in color, the unique nature of each stone and delicate veins that flow within it work together to create a stunning, durable work of art for your home. This is comparable to the instruments in an orchestra playing together, in different notes and dynamics to create powerful and thought provoking music. It’s all about using the strengths of each small part together to create the best end product whether that’s a powerful concert or the kitchen of your dreams.
We are very proud of each granite countertop project we complete, including those in Highland Park, IL. We work with each homeowner to make their visions a reality. With constant communication, we can pull that jumbled blueprint from their minds and transpose it into their home. We only work with trusted contractors and builders to ensure that both the final product and the process getting there are completed as smoothly as possible.
THE COUNTERTOPS OF YOUR DREAMS: HIGHLAND PARK, IL
Thinking about renovating your kitchen? It’s important to pick a company that really takes responsibility for the care and production of their product and what they do. As one of Chicagoland’s leaders in natural stone fabrication and installation, Granite Selection employees pride themselves on their work and only use stones they would be proud to put into their own homes.
Directions to our office from Highland Park
- Get on Interstate I-94 E in West Deerfield Township from Deerfield Rd toward Indiana/Chicago E about a mile
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-294 S, follow signs for Indiana – O’Hare for about 12 miles until you reach exit 40B for Interstate 90 W toward Rockford.
- Keep going until you reach Majewski Metro Park on your right.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the Elmhurst Road N exit toward Mt Prospect and Elk Grove Village.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Elmhurst Rd N and merge onto S Elmhurst Rd.
- Take the first left onto W Oakton St and drive for about a mile, pass by White Castle on your right and turn left onto Busse Rd and keep going for about half a mile.
- Pass by Wendy’s on your right and turn right onto Jarvis Ave.
- In 0.3 mile Granite Selection will be on your right