• Vanilla Noir Price:
    $85 / sq. ft. with installationFree in-home measurements and installation included
    $75 / sq. ft. in-store pickup Contractor's Special: in-store pickup, no measurements and no installation included
  • Stone Type: Caesarstone Quartz
  • Primary Colors: Black

NSF Certified® | Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified®

Description: Vanilla Noir Caesarstone features a black quartz base with light veins or speckles. It has a natural look of delicate and wide veins that provides the stone slab with an impressive and powerful look. This stone looks elegant with bold beige, solid black, and vanilla strokes. This stone is best suited to high traffic business and busy kitchens. It can also be used for backsplashes, bathroom vanity tops, and other surfaces. Vanilla Noir Caesarstone is 93% natural quartz while the remaining 7% is polyresin. Use this stone in a bathroom or kitchen for a luxurious and unique feel.

SHARE Product:

Need more info? Ask a question

0Product Reviews

Write review

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I have not received any compensation for writing any of my product reviews. If a review is written based on compensation, I will include a disclaimer stating so as required by law.*

Our other Black Caesarstone Quartz countertops

view all
special

COASTAL GRAY

  • Caesarstone Quartz
  • $75 / sq. ft. with installationFree in-home measurements and installation included
  • $
    $65 / sq. ft. in-store pickup Contractor's Special: in-store pickup, no measurements and no installation included

Jet Black

  • Caesarstone Quartz
  • $55 / sq. ft. with installationFree in-home measurements and installation included
  • $
    $45 / sq. ft. in-store pickup Contractor's Special: in-store pickup, no measurements and no installation included

Espresso

  • Caesarstone Quartz
  • $59 / sq. ft. with installationFree in-home measurements and installation included
  • $
    $49 / sq. ft. in-store pickup Contractor's Special: in-store pickup, no measurements and no installation included

Raven

  • Caesarstone Quartz
  • $65 / sq. ft. with installationFree in-home measurements and installation included
  • $
    $55 / sq. ft. in-store pickup Contractor's Special: in-store pickup, no measurements and no installation included

VISUALIZE YOUR KITCHEN WITH Vanilla Noir COUNTERTOP



start now
Vanilla Noir Caesarstone Quartz countertop project
$85 /SQFT
Quartz Specials
From $39 per sq ft
View