Many kitchens feature an island kitchen sink that faces towards the house instead of cornering you against the wall. Island sinks are also located more conveniently towards the dining room, which makes cleanup simple. In this example, two sinks are located on facing countertops, which allows you to work on food preparation and dish washing at the same time.
This stunning countertop optimizes form and function with a simple rectangular countertop and cabinet piece. Working with a designer and contractor to develop your cabinetry to complement your granite countertop can make a much bigger impact than simple replacing the countertop alone.
A two-level counter top is a great way to add versatility to your kitchen space. Whether you use the same granite, two different granites, or two different materials, the visual and practical appeal of this countertop is self-evident. In the example above, a warm blue brushed glassed countertop perfectly complements the sand-colored granite to simulate a lovely beach environment.
Outdoor Grill Kitchen
Who says granite is just for indoors? In fact, the durability and shine of granite make it perfect for outdoor use, particularly around the grill. Hot flames, smoke, grease, and sharp utensils can deteriorate lesser materials rapidly, but for granite it’s no problem at all.
Get exact quote on your new kitchen countertop in just 30 seconds online
- Get final installed price, no hidden fees.
- Largest selection of Quartz, Marble and Granite countertops in Chicago. Over 14,000 slabs in stock.
- Great customer reviews online.
- High precision laser cutting and polishing technology.
- Get your quote emailed to you in 30 seconds
- Get the final price, no hidden fees
- Largest selection of Quartz, Marble and Granite countertops in Chicago with over 14,000 slabs in stock
- Great online customer reviews
- High precision laser cutting and polishing technology
- Get your quote emailed to you in 30 seconds or less